Every time I try out a sequel of a game/watch a sequel of a movie, I half-expect it to be worst off than the original. Thus, if I come across a sequel (or prequel) that matches up to the standard of the first movie/game, I would be surprised, in a good way of course.
This iPhone game app, Stupidness 3, is one of them. The stages, as usual, requires you to think out of the box. It was not, to me, a disappointment at all. Also, if you wish to get a free extra 10 stages in the FREE version, all you need to do is to simply post your IQ result on Facebook. (I have the feeling that many people would just do it and delete the post afterwards. Haha.) The best part is it’s general content and thus all family members can enjoy it. You don’t have to worry about explicit content because there’re none of those at all. And believe me it’s a fun game to wild the time away.
Up next is of course the walkthrough for the FREE stages. Here’s the breakdown reason why I don’t have the FULL version: Poor -> No money get credit card -> Can’t pay for the full stage
Nevertheless, I hope the walkthrough for the free stages will help some of you out there all the same.
- Who is shorter? (Tap the turtle)
- What is the next number? (Type in 12)
- Which room is the safest? (A room with lions that were starved for 3 years – they’d be dead by then) THEN TAP TO CONTINUE
- Tap on the right tick (Turn the phone upside down and click on the tick on your right)
- Which one is furthest from us? (Click on the moon – it’s literally the furthest from the word ‘us’ on your phone)
- Cut the blue wire (Swipe your finger across the blue wire to make a cut, careful! don’t swipe the other colours too!)
- C’mon, catch the shooting star (Position your finger at a certain spot and tap on the star. Don’t try to follow it.)
- What’s the next number? (Move up the ‘blank’ to make a negative sign and then type in 3)
- Cut the blue wire (Swipe your finger across the wires until you reach the blue wire, then swipe the blue wire to cut it)
- Hide the elephant (Drag the elephant towards the right until it’s out of the screen)
- Arrange the number to form the biggest number possible (Move 2 and 1 to the top right of 3 to make 3^21)
- Shoot the bird (tap and hold to aim the arrow towards the word ‘bird’ and release)
- Push the box in the given direction (DO NOT PUT YOUR FINGER DIRECTLY ON THE BOX!! Place your finger just a little to the left of the box and drag it slowly in the direction shown; this will in turn push the box)
- Fit the shapes completely in the outlines (Put all 3 pieces in the blank square. it will all fit in just nicely)
- Arrange the numbers to form the smallest number (Move the ‘.’ next to ‘2’ to form 2.34)
- Push the button three times (Position your finger slightly above the button, and push it downwards 3x. DON’T TAP THE BLUE BUTTON DIRECTLY!)
- Arrange the numbers to form 16. (Just drag the ‘1’ in the ’16’ to the top right number of 3, now the 16 will be 6 and thus the equation will be correct.)
- Complete the equation (Put the cat and fish each into the separate boxes, and rub off the word ‘fish’. After all, the cat eats the fish and we’re now left with just the cat.)
- Push the button (position your finger below the word ‘button’ and push it upwards)
- Tap on the longer arrow (Combine the 3rd and 1st arrow by moving the 3rd arrow up towards the 1st arrow. Then just tap the arrow.)
- Remove the apples from the tree (drag the apples off the tree, and then shake your phone to remove the rest of the hidden apples)
- Tap on the correct equation (just flip the phone upside down. 12 = 6+6 and tap on it.
- Let there be summer (Move the earth towards the sun BUT NOT TOO CLOSE)
- Let there be winter (Move the earth away from the sun)
- Let there be night (Move the sun away from the earth until it’s out of the screen)
- Let there be wind (Move the earth around)
- Let there be no earth (Drag it towards the sun until the sun can destroy it)
- Shake only the right hand (tap the right hand, leave your finger there, and shake your phone)
- How many stars will you rate this game? (I rated 5, though I’ve never tried the others and have no idea what happens if you rate it lower)